Wednesday 9 January 2013

Moca Advertisment

This is the first advertisement that I created. I used Adobe Photoshop firstly to open up the picture of the chocolate and coffee beans to alter the colour using the 'channel mixer' option. I changed its colour by making I have a 'musky' look, bringing out a bold brown colour with lighter shades in other areas. This allows the picture to blend in with the background making it look more appealing to the public. I also used Photoshop to add the background and text. Although, in my design idea for my advert I included the fact that I would have a creamy rippling background, I did this experiment to compare two different ideas. After doing both experiments, I realised that my original idea is better, due to the fact that the background creates a large effect on the positive emotion that it can make people feel when looking at it. 


Second experiment (the advert I will use): 



Original chocolate photo I took, using my Samsung digital camera:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment