Sunday 13 January 2013

Feature Page Design Ideas

These are the two design ideas that I created for my feature page spread. The direction I decided to go in after doing my two mind maps is: travel. My theme for this page is Brighton as I have a picture of a street in Brighton as the background on the left page, and brighton sky/pebbles on the second page of the two designs. I have chosen to further develop the first design idea because I think the sky background on the page on the right is more visually and emotionally effective compared to the pebble background. I think this because the bright sky will attract readers more and allow them to feel positive as you do during the summer due to the clear blue sky.

1 comment:

  1. Consider using the street photo on the right hand page so the perspective draws your eye into the pages rather than towards the edge.

    ReplyDelete