Tuesday 4 December 2012

Screen Grabs; Edits Of Our Photo Shoot

Sharpen


Gaussian Blur
I edited this picture to have a sharp effect because I wanted the picture to look even bolder to show a clear link to the work of Henrick Bonnevier.                                                                        
Brush Strokes
Chalk and charcoal 
Glowing edges










For this picture I used the Gaussian Blur effect to show a contrast between a sharpened picture (above) and a blurred picture.  










I used this effect; Brush Strokes as I noticed that it gave a bold paint look that Henrick Bonnevier creates with his pictures that inspired me with this photo shoot. I think that this effect looks better than the 'sharpen' effect.    








I used this effect; chalk and charcoal to make the whole picture look as if it was drawn, rather than just the background. 











I used this effect to present the range of bright colours that Henrick Bonnevier uses in his photography that inspired me to take photos using this type of composition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment